Ellen is Cambria’s managing partner and the founder of Cambria’s executive coaching practice. She has over 25 years of experience working with Fortune 500 companies to ensure their leadership strategy, governance, and organizational structure support their business strategies. Her engagements have spanned the strategic talent management field, with a specialty in working with the CEOs and senior leadership of complex global organizations. This work has included succession planning, executive and high-potential development, leadership team effectiveness, performance management, and selection. A recognized thought leader in the field of executive coaching, Ellen coaches board members, CEOs, C-level succession candidates, and other high-potential leaders. Her clients have spanned a wide range of industries, from financial services to manufacturing, from biotech startups to major federal agencies.
- Executive Coaching: Using Interview-based Feedback for Strong Results – Part 1
- Selecting for Success: The Secret to Asking Good Interview Questions
- Unconscious Bias – How to Keep our Brains from Making Bad Hiring Decisions, Part 2
- Unconscious Bias – How to Keep our Brains from Making Bad Hiring Decisions
- How Best to Do a 360 Feedback Debrief – Tips for Managers
- Building Successful Teams to Address High-Stakes Challenges