Ellen is Cambria’s managing partner and the founder of Cambria’s executive coaching practice. She has over 25 years of experience working with Fortune 500 companies to ensure their leadership strategy, governance, and organizational structure support their business strategies. Her engagements have spanned the strategic talent management field, with a specialty in working with the CEOs and senior leadership of complex global organizations. This work has included succession planning, executive and high-potential development, leadership team effectiveness, performance management, and selection. A recognized thought leader in the field of executive coaching, Ellen coaches board members, CEOs, C-level succession candidates, and other high-potential leaders. Her clients have spanned a wide range of industries, from financial services to manufacturing, from biotech startups to major federal agencies.
- How to Hire the Best Job Candidates – Cambria Consulting Releases New eBook to Help Organizations Drive Smarter and Stronger Hiring
- Cambria eBook: Hire the Best Job Candidates
- Leadership Agility® Change Lab – Public Program
- Leadership Agility® 360 Certification Workshop on December 5th
- Executive Coaching: How to Use Interview-based Feedback Effectively- Part 2
- Meeting the Global Leadership Challenge: George Klemp will Present Cambria’s Framework for Developing Globally Adaptive Leaders at Prestigious Executive Forum