Ellen is Cambria’s managing partner and the founder of Cambria’s executive coaching practice. She has over 25 years of experience working with Fortune 500 companies to ensure their leadership strategy, governance, and organizational structure support their business strategies. Her engagements have spanned the strategic talent management field, with a specialty in working with the CEOs and senior leadership of complex global organizations. This work has included succession planning, executive and high-potential development, leadership team effectiveness, performance management, and selection. A recognized thought leader in the field of executive coaching, Ellen coaches board members, CEOs, C-level succession candidates, and other high-potential leaders. Her clients have spanned a wide range of industries, from financial services to manufacturing, from biotech startups to major federal agencies.
- Building Successful Teams to Address High-Stakes Challenges
- Tracking Exceptional Talent in Your Organization
- What to expect from executive coaches in your organization
- Behavioral Interviews: How to Decide Among Qualified Candidates
- Internal Coaching eBook – Create a Coaching Culture
- Cambria eBook: Build Internal Coaching Capacity