Ellen Kumata and George Klemp discuss the value of Cambria’s executive assessment process combined with development coaching and highlight the importance of transparency and depth while conducting an executive assessment. They also share the best practices they’ve observed over the years working closely with both CEOs and Boards.
- Executive Coaching: Using Interview-based Feedback for Strong Results – Part 1
- Selecting for Success: The Secret to Asking Good Interview Questions
- Unconscious Bias – How to Keep our Brains from Making Bad Hiring Decisions, Part 2
- Unconscious Bias – How to Keep our Brains from Making Bad Hiring Decisions
- How Best to Do a 360 Feedback Debrief – Tips for Managers
- Building Successful Teams to Address High-Stakes Challenges