George is one of Cambria’s founding partners. He leads Cambria’s executive assessment practice and co-leads the consulting practice. George has more than 35 years experience in consulting and assessment and is an acknowledged thought leader in the field. He helps his clients define and develop the leadership qualities that are essential to their business strategies, as well as implement competency-based talent development programs that boost organizational performance. His clients have included a variety of leading organizations, including Accenture, Assurant, CVS Caremark, Deloitte, Exxon Mobil, Fidelity Investments, Limited Brands, Microsoft, Timex, and United Technologies Corporation.
- Unconscious Bias – How to Keep our Brains from Making Bad Hiring Decisions
- How Best to Do a 360 Feedback Debrief – Tips for Managers
- Building Successful Teams to Address High-Stakes Challenges
- Tracking Exceptional Talent in Your Organization
- What to expect from executive coaches in your organization
- Behavioral Interviews: How to Decide Among Qualified Candidates