George is one of Cambria’s founding partners. He leads Cambria’s executive assessment practice and co-leads the consulting practice. George has more than 35 years experience in consulting and assessment and is an acknowledged thought leader in the field. He helps his clients define and develop the leadership qualities that are essential to their business strategies, as well as implement competency-based talent development programs that boost organizational performance. His clients have included a variety of leading organizations, including Accenture, Assurant, CVS Caremark, Deloitte, Exxon Mobil, Fidelity Investments, Limited Brands, Microsoft, Timex, and United Technologies Corporation.
- How to Hire the Best Job Candidates – Cambria Consulting Releases New eBook to Help Organizations Drive Smarter and Stronger Hiring
- Cambria eBook: Hire the Best Job Candidates
- Leadership Agility® Change Lab – Public Program
- Leadership Agility® 360 Certification Workshop on December 5th
- Executive Coaching: How to Use Interview-based Feedback Effectively- Part 2
- Meeting the Global Leadership Challenge: George Klemp will Present Cambria’s Framework for Developing Globally Adaptive Leaders at Prestigious Executive Forum