Steve is one of Cambria’s founding partners and co-leads Cambria’s consulting practice. His expertise includes competency modeling, recruiting and selection, performance management, curriculum development, executive assessment, and executive coaching — with special focus on designing and managing the delivery of large-scale management development programs. His client experience in both the private and public sectors includes engagements with Aon Hewitt, AT&T, the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, the FDIC, John Deere, Merrill Lynch, NASA, the NSA, PepsiCo, State Street, the Transportation Security Administration, and United Technologies Corporation.
- Artificial Intelligence in Recruiting: Cautions and Advice
- Developing Internal Coaches: Business Case & Benefits
- College Cheating Scandal: “Brand” Vs. Diversity
- Beyond Executive Coaches: Build a Coaching Culture to Help Drive Talent Development
- Executive Coaches and Organizational Strategy: Supporting Leaders in New Roles
- Introducing Cambria Lens, with a Focus on Organizational Coaching