Steve is one of Cambria’s founding partners and co-leads Cambria’s consulting practice. His expertise includes competency modeling, recruiting and selection, performance management, curriculum development, executive assessment, and executive coaching — with special focus on designing and managing the delivery of large-scale management development programs. His client experience in both the private and public sectors includes engagements with Aon Hewitt, AT&T, the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, the FDIC, John Deere, Merrill Lynch, NASA, the NSA, PepsiCo, State Street, the Transportation Security Administration, and United Technologies Corporation.
- We are all teachers now – at home or virtually
- Coping in Challenging Times
- Scott Simpson Published on Training Industry.com
- Cambria is acquired by Spencer Stuart
- Cambria Consulting Ranked as One of the Top Seven HR Consulting Firms for the Second Straight Year
- Scott Simpson Quoted in Human Resource Executive Article