Steve is one of Cambria’s founding partners and co-leads Cambria’s consulting practice. His expertise includes competency modeling, recruiting and selection, performance management, curriculum development, executive assessment, and executive coaching — with special focus on designing and managing the delivery of large-scale management development programs. His client experience in both the private and public sectors includes engagements with Aon Hewitt, AT&T, the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, the FDIC, John Deere, Merrill Lynch, NASA, the NSA, PepsiCo, State Street, the Transportation Security Administration, and United Technologies Corporation.
- Leadership Agility® Change Lab – Public Program
- Leadership Agility® 360 Certification Workshop on December 5th
- Executive Coaching: How to Use Interview-based Feedback Effectively- Part 2
- Meeting the Global Leadership Challenge: George Klemp will Present Cambria’s Framework for Developing Globally Adaptive Leaders at Prestigious Executive Forum
- Executive Coaching: Using Interview-based Feedback for Strong Results – Part 1
- Selecting for Success: The Secret to Asking Good Interview Questions