Steve is one of Cambria’s founding partners and co-leads Cambria’s consulting practice. His expertise includes competency modeling, recruiting and selection, performance management, curriculum development, executive assessment, and executive coaching — with special focus on designing and managing the delivery of large-scale management development programs. His client experience in both the private and public sectors includes engagements with Aon Hewitt, AT&T, the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, the FDIC, John Deere, Merrill Lynch, NASA, the NSA, PepsiCo, State Street, the Transportation Security Administration, and United Technologies Corporation.
- How Best to Do a 360 Feedback Debrief – Tips for Managers
- Building Successful Teams to Address High-Stakes Challenges
- Tracking Exceptional Talent in Your Organization
- What to expect from executive coaches in your organization
- Behavioral Interviews: How to Decide Among Qualified Candidates
- Internal Coaching eBook – Create a Coaching Culture