Cambria’s managing director, Ellen Kumata, was part of a recent screening and panel discussion of the new film The Finland Phenomenon: Inside the World’s Most Surprising School System. The research by filmmaker Bob Compton and Harvard researcher Dr. Tony Wagner reveals the surprising factors accounting for Finland’s rank as the #1 education system in the world. Other panelists include Massachusetts Secretary of Education Paul Reville, Harvard Graduate School of Education Academic Dean Robert B. Schwartz, and Harvard Innovation Education Fellow Tony Wagner. Ellen provided the perspective from what business is looking for and needs to be competitive, and also as a parent.
- How to Hire the Best Job Candidates – Cambria Consulting Releases New eBook to Help Organizations Drive Smarter and Stronger Hiring
- Cambria eBook: Hire the Best Job Candidates
- Leadership Agility® Change Lab – Public Program
- Leadership Agility® 360 Certification Workshop on December 5th
- Executive Coaching: How to Use Interview-based Feedback Effectively- Part 2
- Meeting the Global Leadership Challenge: George Klemp will Present Cambria’s Framework for Developing Globally Adaptive Leaders at Prestigious Executive Forum