Cambria’s managing director, Ellen Kumata, was part of a recent screening and panel discussion of the new film The Finland Phenomenon: Inside the World’s Most Surprising School System. The research by filmmaker Bob Compton and Harvard researcher Dr. Tony Wagner reveals the surprising factors accounting for Finland’s rank as the #1 education system in the world. Other panelists include Massachusetts Secretary of Education Paul Reville, Harvard Graduate School of Education Academic Dean Robert B. Schwartz, and Harvard Innovation Education Fellow Tony Wagner. Ellen provided the perspective from what business is looking for and needs to be competitive, and also as a parent.
- Unconscious Bias – How to Keep our Brains from Making Bad Hiring Decisions
- How Best to Do a 360 Feedback Debrief – Tips for Managers
- Building Successful Teams to Address High-Stakes Challenges
- Tracking Exceptional Talent in Your Organization
- What to expect from executive coaches in your organization
- Behavioral Interviews: How to Decide Among Qualified Candidates