Amplifying Talent With 360 Feedback
Key Features & Capabilities
Client Branding & Customization
360 Assessment Instruments
- Qualitative 360: We’ve developed a format that allows us to quickly identify key competencies and focus on gathering qualitative data. This results in richer feedback with specific examples while also reducing assessment length.
- Follow-up 360: After an initial 360 review, a brief one-page assessment is sent to feedback providers who requested feedback on behavior changes they noticed, with specific examples.
- Pulse 360: After setting development goals, a one-page assessment is sent to key stakeholders every one or two months to gather feedback on observed progress toward these objectives.
Turnkey Feedback Solutions
Leadership Inventory™ 360
Management Inventory™ 360
Federal Executive Core Qualifications (ECQ) 360
Leadership Agility® 360
Our 360 Degree Feedback Process
1. Program Design
- Design Review: Our team walks you through the program design and review process steps and materials to ensure an effective and consistent experience for everyone involved..
- Orientation Design: We plan the orientation process to ensure participants understand expectations and the value they’ll receive and can communicate effectively with the feedback provider.
- Debrief Design: We can design the feedback debrief process, whether that be group sessions, or individual debriefs with a coach or manager. We can develop materials to support 360 report review and identify development areas. We also provide train-the-trainer coaching for HR and managers responsible for running individual or group debrief sessions.
2. Assessment Design
- Content Review: We’ll evaluate your existing competency model and assessment questions to ensure they’re appropriate for your 360 assessment.
- Competency Development: Our team helps you identify the critical competencies and behaviors necessary for exceptional employee performance in the roles targeted by your 360 feedback process.
- 360 Review Process Management: Alternatively, we can manage the entire 360 degree feedback process on your behalf. That includes registering and managing participants, tracking completion, and deciding when to end the process and generate reports.
- Aggregate Reporting: Excelerated® 360 includes an online reporting portal where you can access aggregate data on your 360 feedback in table and chart format. It provides breakouts by competency, behavior, feedback provider categories, and cohorts.
- Analysis: Our consultants can also assist you in analyzing data and turning it into actionable insight to inform other talent management processes.
- Debrief Workshops: We work with your team to design the structure and content of group debrief sessions. Our team can also deliver these sessions or transfer this capability to your organization.
- Debrief Coaching: Whether one-on-one or as part of a group, our internal coaching curriculum helps you develop debrief coaching capabilities within your HR team and organization.
5. Ongoing Development
- Development Plans: If you don’t have tools for development planning, our Excelerated software offers an easy-to-use solution that includes goals, activities and collaboration features.
- Resource Guides: Allow us to review your training resources, identify the most relevant feedback process and supplement it with additional materials links to the competencies, skills and knowledge required in your targeted roles.
- Coaching: Cambria offers a range of executive coaching services to help leaders excel in their roles, transition to new assignments and achieve long-term success, both as an individual and team member.
360 Success Stories
A national broadcasting and print media company wanted to enhance the leadership capabilities of high-potential individuals through focused development.
Merger of Two Companies
A construction company with revenues of $3 billion was in the process of acquiring a privately held business in the same industry. Besides wanting to…
Custom Assessment for Federal Employees
Cambria created the Federal Executive Leadership Inventory (FELI) in collaboration with the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland. It measures…
Diversified Manufacturing Company
Cambria developed and implemented a suite of 360-degree feedback instruments for individual contributors, supervisors, leaders, and program managers across all the countries in which the…
Accelerate Feedback and Development Today
Meet with a Cambria expert to learn more about how our 360 feedback software can help you streamline assessment and future-proof your talent strategy today.