Cambria Privacy Statement
Cambria Consulting (“Cambria”) is committed to the protection of the personal information that we receive, collect and/or maintain in the course of our business activities. This Privacy Statement sets forth the manner in which we treat our client’s personal information, including personal information of our client’s employees, and personal information delivered to our Site by any person who accesses our Site.
1. Collection of Your Personal Information
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address, postal or other physical address, title, occupation, and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. You may provide personal information to us under the terms of a contractual agreement with us or through your other authorized use of our Site. We do not collect or retain personal information that you provide to us for any purpose other than as described in this Privacy Statement to provide our services to you, or as otherwise agreed in our contractual agreement with you. You can choose not to provide certain personal information, however, by doing so you may not be able to fully utilize our Site and Cambria’s services.
2. Uses of Your Personal Information
We will only use your personal information in the way we specify when it was collected and within the limitations of this Privacy Statement. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without giving you notice. Such notice may take the form of modifying this Privacy Statement and highlighting the change. Our possible uses of your personal information include:
- To provide the ability to view protected content.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To support recruitment inquiries.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences, for example, to allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
- To enable independent contractors and consultants that have been engaged by us to provide services that you have requested.
- For the purpose of marketing Cambria’s services to others.
- For registration to newsletter subscriptions.
- To enable us to respond to your questions, comments, requ