Cambria Privacy Statement
1. Collection of Your Personal Information
2. Uses of Your Personal Information
- To provide the ability to view protected content.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To support recruitment inquiries.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences, for example, to allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
- To enable independent contractors and consultants that have been engaged by us to provide services that you have requested.
- For the purpose of marketing Cambria’s services to others.
- For registration to newsletter subscriptions.
- To enable us to respond to your questions, comments, requests or complaints.
- For the additional purposes described in Paragraph 5, below.
4. Non-personal Information Collection
5. Sharing Your Personal Information
Personal information of users who have contacted us regarding our products and services, opted-in to receive information via our marketing websites, or registered for free usage of our online systems may be used to send other information that we believe is of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us, you may “opt-out” by using the unsubscribe mechanism in any of our emails.
We may share your personal information within Cambria for purposes of data processing or storage. We may also share your personal information with authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction. We may also transfer your personal information to third parties acting on our behalf for the purposes relating to the operation of the Site, including processing or storage.
We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal information and other related information, if necessary. We also may use your personal information we collect to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or to address a security or technical issue within our site. In such cases we will only share as much information as is necessary to address these needs.
We may sell, assign, or transfer your personal information to a third party in the event of a sale or transfer of our business or the Site to a third party, by merger, sal