March 2010 marks the 25th anniversary of the founding of Cambria Consulting. Cambria was first incorporated as Charles River Consulting, with offices in Boston’s historic Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Starting with a group of five partners, two support staff, one client, and a host of challenges and opportunities, we are pleased to have reached this milestone in our evolution. As we continue to grow as a firm and serve our clients in new and imaginative ways, we look forward to the next chapter in our history and hope that you will join us in that adventure!
- Unconscious Bias – How to Keep our Brains from Making Bad Hiring Decisions, Part 2
- Unconscious Bias – How to Keep our Brains from Making Bad Hiring Decisions
- How Best to Do a 360 Feedback Debrief – Tips for Managers
- Building Successful Teams to Address High-Stakes Challenges
- Tracking Exceptional Talent in Your Organization
- What to expect from executive coaches in your organization