March 2010 marks the 25th anniversary of the founding of Cambria Consulting. Cambria was first incorporated as Charles River Consulting, with offices in Boston’s historic Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Starting with a group of five partners, two support staff, one client, and a host of challenges and opportunities, we are pleased to have reached this milestone in our evolution. As we continue to grow as a firm and serve our clients in new and imaginative ways, we look forward to the next chapter in our history and hope that you will join us in that adventure!
- How to Hire the Best Job Candidates – Cambria Consulting Releases New eBook to Help Organizations Drive Smarter and Stronger Hiring
- Cambria eBook: Hire the Best Job Candidates
- Leadership Agility® Change Lab – Public Program
- Leadership Agility® 360 Certification Workshop on December 5th
- Executive Coaching: How to Use Interview-based Feedback Effectively- Part 2
- Meeting the Global Leadership Challenge: George Klemp will Present Cambria’s Framework for Developing Globally Adaptive Leaders at Prestigious Executive Forum